Pick up from Hotel or Meeting Point
Dubai Museum (DT)
Al Seef (PS)
Jumeirah & Canal (DT)
Lamer Beach (PS)
Burj Al Arab & Jumeirah (PS)
Qasr hotel drive thru .. see golden horses
Art Gallery Museum (V)
Atlantis & The Palm (DT) (PS)
Downtown, Zabeel Palace canal ( DT)
Dubai Frame photo stop
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 5% VAT Will come if you by Card through Card machine (POS)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please wear sports shoes for safe sand boarding
- Sometimes due to unexpected city traffic the Tour duration may differ.
- We suggest Travelers to wear casual & loose fitting cloths. Travelers is suggest to have a jacket during the winter season. Unless Travelers need to experience waking on the desert barefooted, we suggest wearing sport shoes in case Travelers need to participate in sand boarding activity.
- To avoid vomiting and/or sickness during the dune bashing activity, we recommend Travelers not to eat 2-3 hours before the desert safari.
- Arabia Horizons will not be responsible for any kind of sickness, injury, accident, and/or loss of personal belongings. We always advise travelers should have a travel health insurance as there can be chances of potential risks and hazards.
- Travelers must be mentally and physically able to participate.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers