Pick up from your Hotel – Home – Apartment – From Dubai, Sharjah
Private Hummer H2
Upto 6 People in Each Car
Dune Bashing by Desert Safari License Professional Driver
Traditional welcome at camp with Arabic Tea, Coffee
Arabic Sweets & Fresh Fruits
Camel Riding (Short Ride included)
See Beautiful Sunset Scenes
All Standard includes + Separate sofa sitting in Airconditioner x
Cabins (Food and everything will be served on seperate table) with all other inclusions.
Refreshment with Unlimited Water, Tea, Coffee & Soft Drinks
International Buffet Dinner With BBQ (Veg & Non-Veg Dishes)
Full Light and Sound display on stage and around the Camp
Belly Dancing Show
Captivating Tanura Dance Entertainment
Alcohol Available At The Camp ( Extra Charge )
Sheesha ( Extra Charge )
Drop back your Hotel – Home – Apartment.
Pickup time : 3:00 PM to 04:00 PM
Drop off time : 09:00 to 09:30 PM
Price for Private Car
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 5% VAT Will come if you by Card through Card machine (POS)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please wear sports shoes for safe sand boarding
- Sometimes due to unexpected city traffic the Tour duration may differ.
- We suggest Travelers to wear casual & loose fitting cloths. Travelers is suggest to have a jacket during the winter season. Unless Travelers need to experience waking on the desert barefooted, we suggest wearing sport shoes in case Travelers need to participate in sand boarding activity.\
- To avoid vomiting and/or sickness during the dune bashing activity, we recommend Travelers not to eat 2-3 hours before the desert safari.
- Arabia Horizons will not be responsible for any kind of sickness, injury, accident, and/or loss of personal belongings. We always advise travelers should have a travel health insurance as there can be chances of potential risks and hazards.
- Travelers must be mentally and physically able to participate.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers